Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Butler,NJ to San Diego,CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Butler,NJ to San Diego,CA Login/Join

posted
anybody in San Diego,Ca wants to move in NJ? e-mail me at jmpatio_59@yahoo.com or 702 292 0754.
moving for family reasons...

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is a guy named Danny who is in SD and wants the east coast. he has been in the Postal Record lately. Check him out

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i already talked to him. he wanted to move in pennsylvania or maryland.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Wags. He is in my office. He is a T6 with a nice string. Our office is nice also.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 04 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I noticed a while back that you had a listing for Butler NJ to Las Vegas NV. I am a full time T-6 carrier presently working in Henderson with a seniority
date of 01/2007. I would like to transfer back to NJ or PA. I had contacted a carrier in Lancaster,PA about a month ago, but he does not seem as interested as I had hoped. Are you still interested In the Las Vegas area? If you are, please contact me at wadeandeileen411@yahoo.com or my cell phone (702)738-2554. Thank you.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post