Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap Login/Join

posted
I would like to consider all offers of a mutual swap if anyone is interested in coming to San Diego, CA. I would like to go to a new city with good weather, good family environment, affordable cost-of-living. Some of my preferred choices are Dallas and Houston, TX but I will consider all other locations! Please don't hesitate to bring up all possibilities. Wife recently sold her business and we want to relocate and experience life in a new town =).

San Diego has great mail-delivering weather, wonderful city overall!
My seniority is Nov. 2003, I'm at a great station, good group of co-workers, very good management. Would prefer to move after Jan. 1, 2008 but am flexible. Contact me here and via email: deth9@hotmail.com.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Re: your posting, what is your senority date? Are you a letter carrier, do they offer much OT?
I live in Troy, MIch, would you consider a transfer to MICH? We will talk further if you are interested in MICH
thank you,
steve

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. my seniority date is 11-03

I work at a small station and San Diego has many small stations. But I will tell you that my station is probably the best station in San Diego. I love it and if I could Id spend the rest of my career here. OT is plentiful. My route is a wlking route but if your not into walking there aer many business and apt routes in the station that open up regularly.
The main draw for delivering ehre is the weather. For the most part you'll be delivering in warm breezy clear days. And when it rains it only does so for like one or 2 days and even then its usually only for 3 to 4 hours.

how is Troy? If your still interested post another reply.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Would you consider Kettering Oh? Well maintained family town with affordable housing. We used to live in O'side and are anxious to get back to the area.
Great office, nice people.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 28 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Would you consider Schaumburg Il.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,
I got the perfect place for you to move, Modesto, Ca. The housing right now is awesome and you could just get about anything you want for about half the price. You have the bay area about an hour away. Lake Tahoe and Reno about 3 hours away for great skiing, plenty of lake to go boating. We have 4 stations and I'm at the best one by far. They call it the country club. I'm a T-6 but always plenty of openings. I have 2 driving routes, one all walking, one with 3 1/2 hours of business and 2 hours of walking, and the other 1 hour business and the rest walking. My seniority is May/1999 so let me know if your interested or anyone else is. Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Would you consider Seattle, WA?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 27 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!
Where is San Diego? I'm looking for Escondido, Temecula, Fallbrook, etc. areas.

I'm from Fort Collins, CO. We boast over 300 sunny days a year here. Housing is still affordable, comparable to the above mentioned areas. What do you think?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oops...Not where is San Diego...but where in San Diego.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I see you wanted to go to Troy, MI, how about coming here, to Joliet, IL? can work this out, so let me know!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of San Diego do you live in? We are looking to move back to southern California in June 2009.

Steve Murray

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, so how about this:

Kathy Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com from Ft Collins to San Diego

deth9@hotmail.com from San Diego to Joliet, IL

Erika Bungie032@aol.com from Gilbert, AZ to Ft Collins

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com from Joliet, IL to Gilbert, AZ

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd consider the trade depending upon the senority date and on where in San Diego. My start date was 2/95 but seniority date is 3/97. I'm number 64 out of 120 for bidding.

I'd like to go but am not willing to give up much of my seniority.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am # 25 out of 110 and will move up about 2-4 in this year. My seniority date is 12/19/1987. Not too worried about seniority, just wanna be a regular carrier, not a PTF. Hope this can work, as i need to get to AZ.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
rainman711, where are you trying to go?...and put some contact info here too...