Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From San Diego, CA to almost anywhere, mutual swap Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nashville Tn
Big city with a small town atmosphere!
No state tax!

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just wondering if your still out there, or if you finally got your swap. If not I'm from Phoenix, Arizona, my seniority date is Jan 03, and yes I want to go back to San Diego. You can reach me Frank at (602)448-5388.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Mark,Im in Naples Florida,i see that this posting has a very old date,did you just put the same ad back up.Im a regular with my own route,my senority date is July 2000,let me know if this is something you might be interested in talking about,Thanks Mark

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MSN does not support status - click here for the profile.
posted Hide Post
here in washington state (Yakima ) if you interested benjaminybrenda@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Glendale AZ housing is very afforable cost of living is cheap. email me at maggieand4@yahoo.com if interested thx

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MPhim:
I would like to consider all offers of a mutual swap if anyone is interested in coming to San Diego, CA. I would like to go to a new city with good weather, good family environment, affordable cost-of-living. Some of my preferred choices are Dallas and Houston, TX but I will consider all other locations! Please don't hesitate to bring up all possibilities. Wife recently sold her business and we want to relocate and experience life in a new town =).

San Diego has great mail-delivering weather, wonderful city overall!
My seniority is Nov. 2003, I'm at a great station, good group of co-workers, very good management. Would prefer to move after Jan. 1, 2008 but am flexible. Contact me here and via email: deth9@hotmail.com.
Hi, did you got your transfer. I am at Mesa, AZ and would like to move back to California.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 07 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nashville, Tn. Is a big city, everything you need is here. It has all four seasons and is a gorgeous place to live. Low cost of living. No state tax! All the businesses from Cali are relocating here, you should too.

Jan 2008! How old is this post?

Posts: 46 | Registered: 03 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Glendale AZ? Hot but dry winters are great housing very affortable and cot of living if interested email me at maggieand4@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Glendale AZ? senority date 10/2006

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Colorado?
Seniority 7/2000
Let me know: slvrnblk6@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live in Kansas city mo have all four seasons and it's a quite and safe place have the best resteraunts in the world seniority date sept 2004

Posts: 2 | Registered: 06 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm in pa looking 2 get 2 Fl so any 3 ways im in thanks

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What bout to Phoenix Az u interested

Posts: 40 | Registered: 24 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What bout Tampa Fl. u interested.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 23 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about cincinnati..very affordable cost of living.i am a regular my seniority date is 10/05..can call me at 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post