Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sunny Florida to North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville)Please!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny Florida to North Carolina (Charlotte, Raleigh, Asheville)Please!!! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I work in the heart of downtown and Miami beach. Great bidding area. Lots of overtime! My seniority date is 2/96.looking to relocate to Asheville, Charlotte, or Raleigh. If you are interested please call me at 786-426-1372 or Veromusic4@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OG1976,

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I work in the heart of downtown and Miami beach. Great bidding area. Lots of overtime! My seniority date is 2/96.looking to relocate to Asheville, Charlotte, or Raleigh. If you are interested please call me at 786-426-1372 or Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i would love to swap with you that is where I want to be @..if you hear or see anyone that may want to do a three way swap i am in NYC and my seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by veldiver:
i would love to swap with you that is where I want to be @..if you hear or see anyone that may want to do a three way swap i am in NYC and my seniority is 12/93

Veldiver: I will look for someone who'd want to go to NYC, let me know if you hear of anything please. Thanks