Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Albany, Oregon to Phoenix, Arizona area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albany, Oregon to Phoenix, Arizona area Login/Join

posted
Moderate climate, an hour from the beautiful oregon coast. Looking to get to Arizona. Seniority
in office is 11/2014

Posts: 40 | Registered: 13 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to get to Albany, OR. But in 3 to 5 years from now. Keep me in mind in case? Located Las Vegas.

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to get to vegas from phoenix, 3 way swap if interested....623 302 1524......

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What area of the valley are you in..also what seniority

posted Hide Post
north Phoenix., seniority 1994.....

Posts: 9 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 way trades are very hard to get accepted.. This site has a lot of them.. Interested to know how many have been able to make it work

posted Hide Post
Still beautiful here.. Oregon coast so close.. Spent last weekend watching whales at Depoe Bay.. Portland an hour away.. Need to get to Arizona for to be with my folks in Arizona

posted Hide Post
how about phnx az? text me(928)2466174

Bruno Gomez

Posts: 14 | Registered: 12 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by masterlock:
Moderate climate, an hour from the beautiful oregon coast. Looking to get to Arizona. Seniority
in office is 11/2014

I’m in SoCal looking to get up there let’s put together a 3 way 4 way 10 person trade let’s make it happen .
Seniority 2016

Posts: 21 | Registered: 08 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there are other sites where you can post mutual transfers or is this the best one..seems hard to actually find someone for the area your looking for..and it's very hard to get 3 way trade done with offices having to convert ccas..thanks for any input..also I'm still looking for west valley trade

posted Hide Post
Id like to know if there are other sites as well. Actually, the CCA conversion has nothing to do with working trades here, since 2 or 3 regulars are just switching spots, But the CCA conversion agreement was just another example of selling out long time career carriers. Thanks NALC. I have my name in for multiple office throughout Texas. Ive check and found out Im 15 to 20 down on some of those lists.That mean 60 or more opening could be filled before ever reaching my name. Sadly, mutual exchanges are the only real option many of us will have to get to where we want to go. Transfers used to be fairly quick and easy process until they decided CCAs were more important than seasoned carriers.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark. Don't know if you know this, but the list is not "live". Meaning no one knows anything until the quarter is done. I,too have many requests throughout south Texas. Was in the upper 40's when I submitted. Found out in July that I'd moved up into the 20's. So April through June there was movement. Erassign won't refresh until we get through September. Then we have to wait until late October
for results. Will keep my eyes open for you. Good luck
Ron

Posts: 36 | Registered: 21 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ron....thanks for that info. Wasnt sure if eReassign updated as each name was removed or by quarter as you stated. Honestly for me....even 10 on a list is a long shot with all the CCA conversions they decided are more important that transferring long time career employees. But, I do keep hoping. I only have 3 years until I can retire. I wasnt really planning on retire that soon, but if its the only way to be closer to family I will. Best of luck to you as well....and again, thanks for the info.

posted Hide Post
So where is the list at where you can see where you are on it.. I've been on e reassign since last November

posted Hide Post
masterlock....I called the NALC regional office. They were able to look up all the offices I had my name in for and tell me where I was on the list. Ask your local union rep for the number.