Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    In Myrtle Beach, needing to get to Sarasota area!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Myrtle Beach, needing to get to Sarasota area! Login/Join

posted
I'm currently in Myrtle Beach, and wanting to get to the Sarasota down to Venice area. Looking to make the move in May. Myrtle Beach has plenty of opportunities for OT.

Posts: 16 | Location: Myrtle Beach  | Registered: 22 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm currently in Myrtle Beach, and needing to get to the Sarasota down to Venice area. Myrtle Beach has plenty of opportunities for OT. I currently hold a T-6 position, delivering to higher end neighborhoods.

Posts: 16 | Location: Myrtle Beach  | Registered: 22 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Omg I would so love to take your spot but I'm way in Ohio. Hopefully I can find a three way

Posts: 26 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you come up with anything, that would be amazing!

posted Hide Post
I most definitely will.

posted Hide Post
Available for immediate transfer!

posted Hide Post
I will take that

posted Hide Post
I can move now