Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Richmond Va to Jacksonville NC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richmond Va to Jacksonville NC Login/Join

posted
Need to get back to the tarheel state due to family reasons. I am a regular city carrier w/a very good record since 2/96. My station
has great people to work with and some overtime is offered. Lots to do in Richmond as well as good weather. Please contact Melissa
@ 804-873-8815 or EMK15@comcast.net if interested, thanks for looking!!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 11 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you in Richmond? Downtown or which direction? I am in Maryland trying to get to Virginia. Maybe we could help each other if someone from NC needs to get to Maryland between DC and Baltimore.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Club27- Hello! I am actually outside of Richmond in Mechanicsville minutes east of downtown. That would be GREAT if we could do a 3 way. Let me know if this location will do for you or if there's any other questions,THANKS!

posted Hide Post
Yes I would be willing to go to Mechanicsville, VA. I have a great sick leave record with a senority date of 4/86. I'm am in Laurel, MD, 15 noth of DC. One of us should post another add listing Jacksonville, NC to Maryland.

Posts: 20 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think if we both post that would be beneficial. By the way, what is your name? Keeping my fingers crossed Smiler

posted Hide Post
I believe I had talked to someone from your office awhile ago. It may have been Ashland. I thought they told me someone was getting excessed. It's a small office right? Was just wondering how many routes are there and what number on you on the list. My name is Lisa, and I've been trying to transfer for over 2 years. I already have a house down there, now I need to find a job.

posted Hide Post
Hey Lisa, yeah there's only 8 city rts. at my station (mostly rural)and I'm #5 on the list but 2 of them ahead of me are eligible to retire. It's been 3 years waiting for me so I know how ya feel.

posted Hide Post
Hey melissa i talked to you before im in havelock my name is monte you can email at monte10gunnz@gmail.com if you're interested

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, My name's Antonio, working as MailCarrier in Phoenix Metroarea. Would consider to have a swap with me here in Phoenix, Arizona?
I can be reachead at e-mail antonellomormile@yahoo.com or by phone 602-200-4506. Thanxs

Antonio

Posts: 98 | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to add that my office is actually an AO not a CITY office which has been so enjoyable to work at. I really need this transfer if anybody can help???Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
M, Please log my contact info. if we can find even a three-way as I need to Tansfer in to Richmond, Va (kyeote@gmail.com)
TiWa is my user name.....

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scratch the above request as I posted to an Email digest before I realized you were a carrier, I do apoligize.....

Posts: 7 | Registered: 03 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NEEDING TRANSFER FROM RICHMOND VA (MECHANICSVILLE VA) TO JACKSONVILLE NC

posted Hide Post
will u consider fayetteville, nc?
quote:
Originally posted by M.Keels:
Need to get back to the tarheel state due to family reasons. I am a regular city carrier w/a very good record since 2/96. My station
has great people to work with and some overtime is offered. Lots to do in Richmond as well as good weather. Please contact Melissa
@ 804-873-8815 or EMK15@comcast.net if interested, thanks for looking!!

Posts: 3 | Location: fayetteville, nc | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will you consider fayeteville, nc?

Posts: 3 | Location: fayetteville, nc | Registered: 13 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post