Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    RALEIGH-DURHAM NC, SOUTH CAROLINA,ARIZONA, VIRGINIA BEACH, OR FLORIDA TO ALBANY NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RALEIGH-DURHAM NC, SOUTH CAROLINA,ARIZONA, VIRGINIA BEACH, OR FLORIDA TO ALBANY NY Login/Join

posted
11/98 SENIORITY LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PARTNER FROM THESE AREAS TO COMPLETE 3-WAY. ALBANY IS A UNIQUE STATE CAPITAL NESTLED BETWEEN TWO MOUNTAIN RANGES, LOTS OF SKIING, CLOSE TO BOSTON OR NEW YORK CITY OR VERMONT. WANT TO GET BACK TO UPSTATE NEW YORK OR TRY IT FOR THE FIRST TIME? SEND US A POST!

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in NYC looking for Florida I am serious and ready to go.. my seniority is 12/93......347 219 2993...thanks Isaac

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, Isaac. New Albany NY and Bloomington, IN are looking for a three-way partner in the areas listed above. I hope you get what you want!

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RRBRDR:
Sorry, Isaac. New Albany NY and Bloomington, IN are looking for a three-way partner in the areas listed above. I hope you get what you want!

im in newport news,va [20 mins from va beach]and im trying to get to the atlanta area im in if anyone can help set up a 3-way or head up swap!!! ron rjbarrsr@verizon.net or 757-897-3741

Posts: 43 | Location: hampton rds va | Registered: 02 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia to Atlanta doesn't work for this swap, Rodney. We're looking for someone to come to Albany NY to complete a three-way. Best wishes in your search for someone!

-Paul