Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Jacksonville, FL to Miami or Fort Lauderdale FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville, FL to Miami or Fort Lauderdale FL Login/Join

posted
Looking to complete a 3-way swap...i need someone thats in EITHER ATLANTA or MIAMI or FORT LAUDERDALE AREA that wants to move to JACKSONVILLE...if interested please call: 347-288-7217...Cameron or email: kingcam251@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cameron,

Posts: 24 | Location: New York | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date?

Gary
469-222-4017

Gary Brewer

Posts: 21 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I'm in Miami I really need to get to Jacksonville plz email me djohnso39@jacksonville.edu plz

Posts: 11 | Registered: 13 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys look at the posting dates its 2012 probably not available

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You never know veldiver. You and I have been on here for many years. I am still hoping to find someone who wants fort Lauderdale Florida who is in the Dallas area. Best of luck to you all

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary B:
What is your seniority date?

Gary
469-222-4017

HI Gary. I see you are still trying to get to florida. Keep an eye for someone where you want to go who may want to come to fort lauderdale. Then I can change with you.

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post