Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    High Point NC to St Augustine FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High Point NC to St Augustine FL Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap to St Augustine FL my wife is a native and wants to move back to Florida. We have lots of family in FL. My house here is on the market. Seniority date 07/02. Call me at 336-817-3643 or 336-293-4305 Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EdandSue,

Posts: 50 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm omar, I'm in NYC looking to get to winston salem, nc. Just in case they might be a chance for a 3 way tranfer. My number is 336 473 6771.

Posts: 13 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, im in colorado trying to get to winston-salem area. there's someone in florida trying to get to colorado. if you are interested in a three way swap please email me asap. my sen. date is 9/97

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by horace:
hi, im in colorado trying to get to winston-salem area. there's someone in florida trying to get to colorado. if you are interested in a three way swap please email me asap. my sen. date is 9/97

What part of Florida?

Posts: 50 | Registered: 09 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post