Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    bradenton,fl. to north of denver,co. south of ft. collins,front range
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bradenton,fl. to north of denver,co. south of ft. collins,front range Login/Join

posted
seniority 5/79 hoping for spring of '09. must sell home first.open to house swap. my home value at 400k.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOULD YOU CONSIDER PUEBLO, CO? IT IS ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF SOUTH OF DENVER.

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Reb. My name is LB. I am currently in Denver, CO (front range) but only interested in a transfer to Upstate NY...however, the user "Tim76m" is located in Hudson Valley, NY looking to transfer to FL. Maybe a possible three way transfer? If you're interested, please contact me via this message board or at: albumgarner@comcast.net

Thanks.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 07 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THERE IS A GUY IN DENVER THAT WANTS TO COME TO PUEBLO, WOULD YOU CONSIDER DOING A 3-WAY TO DENVER. IF INETERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME. vdubbeetlebug@comcast.net or 719-251-8869

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jen,

Posts: 27 | Location: Pueblo, co | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post