Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Lakewood, Washington to Everett, Washington and/or surrounding area within 20 miles.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lakewood, Washington to Everett, Washington and/or surrounding area within 20 miles. Login/Join

posted
Hi, my name is Ken and I am looking to relocate to Everett, Washington or within 20 miles of Everett for family reasons. My seniority date is Feburuary 2002. Lakewood is a very nice station with All Mounted Routes (No Walking) with bid opportunities to several sttions including: Fort Lewis, Proctor, Lincoln, Fife, Univrsity Place, Downtown, Parkland and TCCF (Tacoma Central Carrier Facility) Overtime is available if you desire. Please contact me at Ken_4300@hotmail.com and/or call me at 425-261-9294 if you are intrested...

Posts: 6 | Location: Lakewood, WA | Registered: 22 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post