Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    florida to NV,CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

florida to NV,CA Login/Join

posted
Regular Carrier,seniority date 3/98 would like to trade to Clark County area or San Joaquin Valley,Ca. My cell# 561-876-1210. Email at aca3020@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for Florida but i am in NYC if you find a 3 way someone willing to come to NYC let me know my seniority is 12/93..thanks Isaac

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh pa ?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by albino chapa:
Regular Carrier,seniority date 3/98 would like to trade to Clark County area or San Joaquin Valley,Ca. My cell# 561-876-1210. Email at aca3020@yahoo.com
Hi, I can get you a three way, South Pasadena to Arizona, Arizona to Florida and you to South Pasadena, if you are interested please let me know at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com.

Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pedro Pena in a posting above is looking for NC to FLA but is currently working on another 3 way swap. Told him to keep us in mind in case it falls through. I'm in Sacramento, CA trying to get near Charlotte, NC.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
current 3 way swap for pedro pena fell through. want to do a 3 way swap to sacramento, ca? I've got a good record. let me know. biajew814@yahoo.com or cel 916-337-0855.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IM IN LAS VEGAS,NV AND I AM INTERESTED IN FLORIDA, WHAT CITY ARE YOU IN ?

Posts: 18 | Location: LAS VEGAS,NV | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOJABROOKLYN

Im in West Palm Beach FL

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3-Way? if anyone from Austin wants FL?

I'm in Henderson (Las Vegas area) Looking for Austin, Tx or surrounding.

Jessica - 4brightfuture@cox.net

Posts: 53 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in ogden utah looking to go to florida.seniority date 06/02 if we could find a 3 way with someone please let me know 801- 644- 6932 rob

Posts: 12 | Location: Ogden | Registered: 11 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post