Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix, AZ to Florida Gulf Coast -Bradenton to Sarasota
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix, AZ to Florida Gulf Coast -Bradenton to Sarasota Login/Join

posted
Phx, AZ to Florida, gulf coast areas. Bradenton, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Ft Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs.Phx is 5 hrs to Las Vegas, 6 hrs to San Diego. 19 bidding stations. For Family reasons.Phx honors 3-way trades.Sen Date 11/88. Sharon
shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665 cell (Text msgs)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mail gal,

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Longwood FL? About 14 miles outside Orlando

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Wags, I spoke to the carrier in Longwood. I am working with another carrier as of 12/26/09

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sharon, Thanks for responding. Well, please keep me in mind if something should fall through. I wish you well. What station in Phoenix do you work at? Would you mind if I ask you some questions about Phoenix? You can E-mail me at AZMailLady25@aol.com. Thanks! Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post