Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need transfer ASAP to Buffalo NY or nearby cities, I'm in Clearwater FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need transfer ASAP to Buffalo NY or nearby cities, I'm in Clearwater FL Login/Join

posted
Im looking to get there ASAP for family reasons. 04/06 start date at office. 6 bidding stations. close to beaches, orlando, and sporting events (Bucs, Rays, and Lighting). Email me if interested. mmccarley1@yahoo.com, or call 727-688-1698, leave message i'll return call asap.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NW Philadelphia? About 6 hrs from Buffalo.

my Email is patricpridgen@hotmail.com if interested.

Thx

Posts: 17 | Registered: 26 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mmccarley,

How about Woodhaven-Queens, NY? My Seniority date is 08/02. I was actually involved in an exchange with a carrier in Clearwater from High Point station. Everything went through but he canceled on me the last minute. All there was left to do was set a start date for me. All my paper work is with Postmaster Diane Sharp. She accepted once. She will accept me again. I have to get to my fiance and 2 young boys thats already down there. I have a clean and excellent record. It will be the quickest exchange ever. If you are interested please call me (917) 680-7292 Jerry. Thank you!

Posts: 24 | Registered: 20 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baldwinsville NY? About 15 minutes from Syracuse.

Dano_066@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey if your still looking to transfer, I'm in Woodside Queens, need to transfer ASAP,
Good station overtime if desired..
Email me if your interested.. Trueone927@yahoo.com
Im within 15 -20 minutes of all 5 boroughs including Long Island, by car, bus, train, or LIRR...
Thanks for any assistance...

Posts: 21 | Registered: 18 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you transfer? i am in buffalo looking to transfer to florida!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Salamanca, Ny it about 50 minutes south of Buffalo. My senoirity date 2/2006. We are really close to Ellicottville, NY

Posts: 3 | Registered: 19 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post