Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Corpus Christi, TX to Augusta, GA or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corpus Christi, TX to Augusta, GA or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is March 1999 and I wish to transfer from Corpus Christi, TX to the Augusta area. Willing to consider locations within 100 miles of Augusta. Corpus Christi offers: beautiful weather, no state tax, great beaches, good fishing, low cost of living. There are 9 bidding stations and OT available. All offers considered. Looking to transfer ASAP. John, (361) 946-8838

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats up John? I hope that everything is going well. I am still interested so keep me in mind, i am still looking at may 09.

tony

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Boesen:
My seniority date is March 1999 and I wish to transfer from Corpus Christi, TX to the Augusta area. Willing to consider locations within 100 miles of Augusta. Corpus Christi offers: beautiful weather, no state tax, great beaches, good fishing, low cost of living. There are 9 bidding stations and OT available. All offers considered. Looking to transfer ASAP. John, (361) 946-8838

John, are you still looking? I am an SSA/DA at the Norcoss Post Office (a suburb of Atlanta) that hopes to get to Corpus Christi for health reasons. I live near Athens (not sure if it is < 100 miles from Augusta. I've heard that OCASSIONALLY NALC will let clerk craft transfer to carrier craft. Let me know is this is do-able for you and your office!

Kathysoc@bellsouth.net
770-277-0276

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post