Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    richmond lexington, ky to southern california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

richmond lexington, ky to southern california Login/Join

posted
regular carrier 1/06 seniority to so cal

Posts: 10 | Registered: 14 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Im Craig from Canoga Park CA. I live in Simi Valley. Please look up my town in Simi. Its one of the safest cities in the country. Please write back and let me know where you live and about your office. My senority is 6/91.

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
HI, I am Doug from Long Beach, CA right near the beach !! My seniority is 7/89 I am VERY interested in a transfer with you. Contact me at dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Richmond, KY office
Hi I'm a regular carrier out of Richmond, Ky . We have 13 city routes and 2 ptfs. There are a few carriers ready to retire within the next 2 years. We are 20 mins from Lexington, KY which has about 5 different offices around the city. I'm originally from so cal and would like to be closer to family and am looking at a home right now. Im ready to go transfer asap . my number is 859-509-6629 call me if you have any questions.
thanks Jen

posted Hide Post
if your interested in a 3 way trade, there is someone in so cal who wants to swap into the seattle area, and i am looking for so cal. and seattle to kentucky. i am a regular city carrier with 1/06 seniority
thanks jen

posted Hide Post
To:seattle
I contacted the carrier in ca that wants seattle and she is ready asap and i'm ready asap just need you contact info my # is 859 509-6629 thanks jen

posted Hide Post
richmond, ky near lexington to southern california

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenmckay:
To:seattle
I contacted the carrier in ca that wants seattle and she is ready asap and i'm ready asap just need you contact info my # is 859 509-6629 thanks jen

I am ready for Seattle Area. Tell me the postoffice location in Seattle.
mk-818-620-1969

Posts: 80 | Registered: 28 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bellevue, WA about 10-15minutes to Seattle

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenmckay:
Bellevue, WA about 10-15minutes to Seattle

Sounds good!! But I need to contact him to get more info.
MK

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Jen I am interesting it talking to you about a direct trade if you are still interested.. dugbok@aol.com please contact me..

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are looking someone from Seattle to Richmond,KY to complete 3 way trade.
Our 3 way trade was complete and all the paper work was done then Brian fron SEATTLE back up.(I hate last min. mind change)
So we need someone from Seattle to RichmonD,KY.
It will be quick as we already gone through papaer work.
Please contact MK -818-620-1969

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
was just wondering if you found your trade ?