Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Collins CO to Thousand Oaks, Aguora Hills,Oxnard, CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Collins CO to Thousand Oaks, Aguora Hills,Oxnard, CA Login/Join

posted
Seeking trade from Fort Collins, Co to Thousand Oaks, Aguora Hills, Oxnard areas in California.

Fort Collins, Colorado boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and has been voted one of the top 10 cities in which to live.

My seniority date is 04/97. I have a good route that has variety. Email me at chattencathy@aim.com.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you by any chance consider Gilbert, AZ?
Email me Bungie032@aol.com.

My name is Erika. Seniority date of 10/98

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
l

No, but thanks for responding. I need to move closer to my family in California.

K

posted Hide Post
where were you two years ago when I wanted Ft Collins. I worked in the San Fernando Valley and couldn't buy a transfer. Best of luck!!

Posts: 32 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geez!!! Are you still in SFV? I used to live in Northridge... With the new flat sorters coming in (and here in Colorado it will take about four years) the only way to move is to trade.

Trust me, you wouldn't have wanted to come here two years ago. Our postmaster was a major @#%$#%@$. We just got a new one and he seems okay.

posted Hide Post
hi cathy i called you on friday about your transfer to simi valley please give me a call at (661)877-7407 my seniority date is 9/93
thank you david

Posts: 1 | Registered: 08 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a carrier in malibu california, would you concider this office for a mutual swap?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOULD YOU CONSIDER GOING TO TUSTIN,ORANGE COUNTY CA. IF SO I KNOW SOMEBODY THERE WITH 20 YEARS SENORITY.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still interested in making a trade...I'm on vacation and will write backwhen I'm in the states.

k_h

posted Hide Post
Canoga Park isn't good for me...I want a cooler area.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a.rapala@sbcglobal.net:
I'm a carrier in malibu california, would you concider this office for a mutual swap?

Give me more info on your seniority and how many carriers likely to retire in the next year.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
let's try this....

DUGBOK@aol.com from Long Beach, CA to Joliet, IL

chattencathy@aim.com or Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com Fort Collins , CO to Long Beach, CA

Bungie032@aol.com Gilbert AZ to Fort Collins CO

jukeboxdj@aol.com Joliet, IL to Gilbert AZ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I think K_H and Kathy is the same person at those 2 different emails.....does anyone have her cell phone number?...or her post office number??..or last name, so we can ask for her?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
FINALLY! talked to Kathy....she said Long Beach will not work for her because of cost of living..

Wish people would consider areas, not specific cities in the search.....you can live better outside a city you work in....just a thought..

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Kathy,

Reconsider the above trade....it's only 60 miles different than your asking for, plus if you work in Long Beach, you don't have to live there....just a thought and try....

Rick