Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Scottsdale, AZ to Vista, CA or surronding areas!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottsdale, AZ to Vista, CA or surronding areas! Login/Join

posted
I am wanting to go to any where in CA that is 45 min or less to camp pendleton. Scottsdale is one of the nicest areas in Arizona to work. 4 bidding office ot if desired. If interested my email is cathybub21@yahoo.com cell 602-684-5097

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Cathy,

I'm still looking too, hope you are too!! let's keep fingers crossed that we can get where we want..

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking!!!

posted Hide Post
Smiler. Still here

posted Hide Post
This camp place is driveable from Long beach. Why dont we do a 3 way? I or rick can go to Arizona. Doug can come to il/in ? What does everyone think.... rick you want arizona dont you? Doug you want il? And cathy you want CA? The only way this is going to work is you get close to where you want and locally you will find a carrier that drives from your post office area to your exact desired location post office. Then you do a local mutual. It saves him gas and you get to your desired location. I know its a process but its better than reassign/ptf etc..
If you get close to your location use word of mouth to get your exact location/or go visit that post office on your day off.

If you sit here hoping you will get someone come on here from your desired location you might as well buy the lottery...your chances are greater on the lottery.....lol...

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
nice Bali...

wish people would do just that, to get close to where they need to be, instead of hundreds of miles away...I drive 22 miles one way now, so it's not an issue to me...

will hope and pray something will come up, for all of us!!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, my name is Dean Graves. I am a carrier in Newport Beach,ca.I am interested in transfering to the phoenix area.There is a possibilty we could work a 3 way swap with a carrier from oceanside, if not newport is around a 45min. drive from pendelton,and a great place too deliver mail. Very upscale.if you are interested e-mail me at deangraves57@sbcglobal.net I will be out of town for a week, but will respond a.s.a.p.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 12 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Cathy
I'm a carrier from Indianapolis, In. Would you be interested in a three way trade with Douglas who wants to come here from Long Beach Ca. I want to go to the Phoenix area. Scottsdale would be fine with me. If interested contact me here or on my add. 317-545-1926. katytheboss@sbcglobal.net
Thanks, Katy

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am open to any of the cities back in IL,IN so these 3 ways are great on my end, and yes you can get to Camp Pendelton from here in under a hour, it is closer and when you get to Long Beach, they will transfer from Oceanside to here much easier than to AZ. Like it was stated above, somebody has to make a trade and get this ball rolling.. email me dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post