Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Eugene Or to Lynchburg Va
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eugene Or to Lynchburg Va Login/Join

posted
Small quirky town coast an hour away Ginny

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Virginia Beach Virginia, I have family in Medford Oregon, and what's your seniority, mine is 6/86

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I"m only interested in Lynchburg

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you, it was worth a shot...

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to email you with the email provided, but no reply. Thought I would try directly here. I realize that my office is about an hour out from Lynchburg, but I too knowing the difficulty of getting an exact match on a transfer, thought I would put it out there as well.
Vinton VA...seniority 2005
https://postalspot.com/eve/foru...473963787#9473963787

Posts: 8 | Location: Vinton, VA | Registered: 31 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might be interested in Vinton how many routes are in your post office my seniority is 2013 because I lost 15 years going to Arizona from Denver, I'm in a really good office and I have a really sweet route

posted Hide Post
We are about 2-3 years out before making a move (waiting for our daughter to finish college)
It is just very rare to see area offices pop up on transfer requests.
We would also travel out to OR, before any decisions are made as well. Our son is moving to LA next month so we will be out in that area soon.
With that being said, our office has 7 routes and 1 auxiliary.
We have 5 rural routes as well. My current route is a mix of mounted and walking, but a fully mounted route will be coming up once an early retirement goes through for that carrier.
I think your seniority date would put you back with the mounted/walking routes
Are you familiar with the area? Do you have a specific timeframe in mind?
Paul
Grifstudio@icloud.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Vinton, VA | Registered: 31 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in no hurry I have done lived or been in almost every states in the United States coming from a military family its seems like every two years I want to move I lost a lot of seniority due to this but I still like to try new places I have friends all over my husband loves it here because we're an hour from the coast and he likes to fish I think the cost of living is kind of high here though

posted Hide Post
I hope you weren't affected by the floods my prayers go out to West Virginia

posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking!! No, we were not affected by the flooding.
We have been checking out Oregon!!
What a HUGE state! Love the outdoor options!!
Please feel free to send emails too
grifstudio@icloud.com
I do not have Facebook, I will look for you via my wife's account!!

posted Hide Post
I'm in Richmond VA looking to go to Las Vega, however I've seen a few ad wanting to go from Vegas to OR. Just wanting to know if we could work out a 3 way? If you would consider Richmond

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William Lloyd Richmond VA 804- 564- 4729

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post