Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Munster, IN (Chicago) to anywhere in WA, OR,NV, CA, or AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Munster, IN (Chicago) to anywhere in WA, OR,NV, CA, or AZ Login/Join

posted
Work in priviledged Munster (25 minutes from Downtown Chicago Lakeshore Drive). Very clean and Friendly staff and customers. If you are interested in a family based community then this is the place.

Look up the web site of Munster, IN . It is a town that prides itself on it school system, excellent town services and a community based sytem which keeps crime out. This is a place where your neighbours know you and are always there to help you out. The holiday spririt is amazing. Lots of beautiful churches of all denominations. Parks and recreation is unbelievable. Houses are affordable. All the overtime you would want. Its a good life. Winter services are the pride of munster. There is the best snow removal/ salting system in the area. 98% of the school kids from Munster Schools go onto college/ university.

So if its so great why do i have to leave? My daughter is permanently sick. She lives with her mom in Bay area, CA. The 5 hr flight and the time change is too hard on her meds and schedule. Shes with me all holidays. Plus the cost of flights is going up. I am spending close to 1000 on flights almost every other month. I'd rather be able to drive to her and attend her doctor/hospital visits.

So i'm willing to sacrifice to be close to her. I would be willing to trade as soon as possible.

Bali
(219)616-1371
Chahal2030@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Billy C,

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to indicate I would prefer to relocate prior to winter setting in to make the move easier. So As soon as possible.

My post office is zip code 46321.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post