Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Asheville, NC to New England
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asheville, NC to New England Login/Join

posted
Asheville (gateway to the Smokies) is a great little city offering diverse and expansive entertainment and outdoor activities, superb weather, and an excellent education system. There are three stations with 130 bidding routes. My seniority is 7/07. I wish to transfer in the spring ( my wife is 4 months pregnant) please email me with any interest, questions, or offers. thanks, bob

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon Bob, My name is Omar I'm a city carrier in Northern Manhattan senority date 7/28/01 22 routes, some overtime, very clean and friendly route. Im looking to be in NC by the end of this month If interested call me at 914-457-8618 or e-mail me at omar.irene06@yahoo.com

Good Luck!

Posts: 13 | Location: New York | Registered: 02 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob,
This is Dennis are you interested in CT.Someone wants to go where I am in Florida and I want where you are Maybe a 3 way transfer? He is in Manchester.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 24 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob...i am in Manchester Ct..it is near Hartford...if you are interested,please email me back,as Dennis mentioned..maybe we could do a 3 way transfer...Please let me know asap...thanks
MIKE

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob
Were in New England do you want to go.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
maine, new hampshire, vermont, new york, or western mass

Posts: 27 | Location: asheville | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HEY BOB HOW ARE YOU DOING MY NAME IS EDWIN I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO NORTH CAROLINA TO BE WITH MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS I'M IN BROOKLYN NY IF I CAN HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING PLEASE CALL ME AT 646-660-1347 OR EMAIL ME AT EDLUV510@HOTMAIL.COM

Posts: 13 | Location: monroe nc  | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis, where in florida are you? I am trying to get to St Lucie area and Bob I am in Mass about 30 min from the nh border in a great office close to nh,maine and boston. let me know if you guys would be interested in a 3 way swap. rgreenejr14@hotmail.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob my name is joe i work in providence rhode island. not sure if your interested in rhode island. i am looking to get to tampa asap. i know there are few people looking for nc from tampa maybe we can do a 3way if your interested. Let me know what you think. thanks joe

Posts: 27 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post