Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bakersfield ca. to Lancaster ca.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bakersfield ca. to Lancaster ca. Login/Join

posted
anybody in lancaster want to go to bakersfield ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alaskabob:
anybody in lancaster want to go to bakersfield ?

I am in Santa Clarita and I have been trying to get to Bakersfield for a year now. We have many carriers that live in Lancaster and Palmdale. Would you be interested in Santa Clarita Post Office ?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a trade in the works for bakersfield now. it's taking sooooo long because your dist office wants everything to go thru them. they won't let the local postmasters make the decision. im getting ready to bag it and go to oregon or somewhere the locals can decide who to take. i heard the union there sucks in santa clarita. we have a great union here in wenatchee for a small office. (40 rts ) they are working on getting the second rt inspection thrown out. id rather go to lancaster than bakersfield , i know that area better, grew up there. thats why i posted this ad, looking for a possible 3 way trade. but commuting to santa clarita is too far for me. i would be living in tehachapi.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alaskabob:
i have a trade in the works for bakersfield now. it's taking sooooo long because your dist office wants everything to go thru them. they won't let the local postmasters make the decision. im getting ready to bag it and go to oregon or somewhere the locals can decide who to take. i heard the union there sucks in santa clarita. we have a great union here in wenatchee for a small office. (40 rts ) they are working on getting the second rt inspection thrown out. id rather go to lancaster than bakersfield , i know that area better, grew up there. thats why i posted this ad, looking for a possible 3 way trade. but commuting to santa clarita is too far for me. i would be living in tehachapi.

Ok...thank you for your reply

posted Hide Post
find a carrier in lancaster that wants santa clarita for a 4 way trade. or there is a guy in redding ca that wants santa clarita , that would make a 4 way trade, i would go to redding, he would go to your office, you would go to bakes, and bakersfield guy would come up here

posted Hide Post
yes I would be interested

posted Hide Post
maybe i can get contact info. (e-mail) steve in redding wants santa clarita

posted Hide Post
I am In Fountain Hills Az awesome office need to get to Cali for family reasons Santa Clairita would work but still a drive I really want Ridgecrest but with only 6 rural routes seems impossible there is a possible 3=4 way but this one person wants Havasu city I transfered from there will be hard getting her in that office any thoughts os ideas or if someone wants Iowa that would work to thanks contact me mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post