Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    greensboro nc to .....open to offers.hit me up alaska,idaho,utah
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

greensboro nc to .....open to offers.hit me up alaska,idaho,utah Login/Join

posted Hide Post
ok. thats sounds good to me. what is your sen. date?

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about NJ. I'm seeking a transfer to NC. MY office is 30 minutes to NYC, 1hr. 20min. to atlantic city,2 hrs. to the poconos. I can be reached at douglas350@comcast.net. Best of luck.

Posts: 6 | Location: central nj | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lakeland FLorida? I will swap with you. Directly in between Tampa and Orlando. 45 minutes from disney. 1.15 hr from the beach

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I lve in Kent Wa, 20 miles south o seattle if interested

Rayjohnson1007@gmail.com or 206-718-5975

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about Chandler Arizona, a suburb of phoenix?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to swap to bountiful, UT with citycarrier1, we can do a 3 way. I'm in Sacramento, CA and that is where citycarrier1 wants to be.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi If your interested in alaska we could work out a 3way with the guy from chandler az. I am in wasilla which is a much smaller office than anchorage. lot less traffic and people.Let me know as soon as posible.907-354-8046 Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is this still valid? Because it sounds like maybe you should try Akron/Cleveland area where I would be wanting to transfer from. Browns, Cavs, Indians, etc... be close to it all... seniority date is 12/99 let me know soon

Posts: 3 | Registered: 07 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Weatherman:
how about Chandler Arizona, a suburb of phoenix?

I'm in Central Virginia about 2 hours from Greensboro. I want Chandler. I use to be a clerk at Ocotillo. Interested???

Posts: 9 | Location: Lynchburg, Virginia | Registered: 21 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post