Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    greensboro nc to .....open to offers.hit me up alaska,idaho,utah
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

greensboro nc to .....open to offers.hit me up alaska,idaho,utah Login/Join

posted
family needs a change. 336 549 1159 tracy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Lake Mary, FL (near Orlando). Are you interested in moving here? Seniority date 8/94, no walking routes. I am very interested.

Posts: 9 | Location: Lake Mary, FL  | Registered: 04 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
originally from ft lauderdale.would like to move out west if possible. fl might be a last resort. going to see if i can get a mutual swap but maybe a third person could make it a three way? my date is 3/98 .we have walking, riding, and dismount in my zip code.

posted Hide Post
I work in the Houston Texas distract, Spring Texas area, 7/05 is my seniority date. I have a mounted route. my phone number is 508-846-8738

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you checked on the reassign possibility? places to look that are around Olympia is Tacoma and Seattle. I would love to be able to make this trade.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me know if you are still interested and if so how things are going.

posted Hide Post
yes he went to e reassign. unfortunately it takes awhile. sorry i haven't been in touch. i will call you tomorrow night and give you details of my station and what's going on. tracy

posted Hide Post
No problem. However long it takes. Thank you for letting me know.

posted Hide Post
so close to where i want to go. Im a Huntington beach 22 yr carrier. Want Hendersonville area

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Clearfield, UT?

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tracy; What is your seniority date?
I'm In Santa Fe, NM. Maybe we can do a 3-way trade. I'm interested in Olympia, WA. Thanks

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Assaf:
Tracy; What is your seniority date?
I'm In Santa Fe, NM. Maybe we can do a 3-way trade. I'm interested in Olympia, WA. Thanks

I am trying to get to the greensboro district of NC

Posts: 3 | Location: MD | Registered: 21 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a letter carrier in Anchorage Alaska, My start date is 1/91 and I know someone in Greensboro N.C., who is willing to do a three way swap.Call me @907-529-7852 or email conlon1750@gci.net

Posts: 19 | Registered: 02 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Bountiful, Utah?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tracy are you interested in denver colorado. i believed i talked to you onec before about a three way, but things just didn't work out. but if colorado seem like a nice place for you please let me know asap.

Posts: 11 | Location: AURORA, COLORADO | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post