Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    sarasota florida to lima ohio area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sarasota florida to lima ohio area Login/Join

posted
Im looking for a transfer from sarasota Florida back to lima ohio area. Can transfer back asap as we want to move back for family reasons. Plenty of OT if wanted h. ere in sarasota. If interested email me at christi_0485@yahoo.com or cody.austin74@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello im in columbus trying to get down to tampa or orlando but would be interested in talking to you im about one hour from lima let me know

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there. I live on the East side of Cincy, great office, mostly mounted. I am ready to leave A.S.A.P. My seniority is 4/88. get back with me if you are interested. pconneighton@aol.com 513-375-2656 Patrick

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Bloomington, Indiana? We are home to Indiana University in the Hills of Southern, Indiana?

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello cody i just want to know if coming to ohio is still important to you and your family if so please e-mail me back to let me know where you stand if plan A don't work out if you have a plan B and would columbus be a place you would consider thank you really trying to get down there

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post