Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I'm in the ATL district looking for Boston Lynn Salem MA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in the ATL district looking for Boston Lynn Salem MA Login/Join

posted
20 miles north of Atlanta looking for Lynn, Salem, Peabody Mass. Shoot me an email at pudyredjr@yahoo.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm in MI, which isnt close enough, however, there is another site called post office swaps on facebook. You may be able to find something there. I have been trying to go to Roswell for 4 years...guess I will just have to retire, then move to GA. lol Good luck.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the info. I'll check it out. If it wasn't for my parents being up there by themselves, I'd stay here; LOVELY PLACE TO LIVE!

posted Hide Post
I understand,,,,,,My family is in Roswell, GA. My mom passed in Dec. and I was on annual leave, so I was there. Family is very important. I wish you the best of luck.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 06 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo
posted Hide Post
How about Chicago area and surrouanding?

Posts: 6 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 02 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, only interested in Boston, MA.