Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Collins,Co to Temecula and surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Collins,Co to Temecula and surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Am seeking a trade from Fort Collins, Colorado to Temecula, Murietta,possibly Escondido areas. I have a seniority date of 4/97. Fort Collins has a population of 130,000 and is noted for its excellent range of outdoor activities. We are located at the foothills of the Rocky Mtns. Fort Collins boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and clean air!!
Contact me here as I check the post every few days.
Kathy

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
are ya still looking to trade??...post your email so we can see and contact you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email address is Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 11 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ok, so how about this:

Kathy Mailmaam10@Yahoo.com from Ft Collins to Long Beach

DUGBOK@aol.com from Long Beach to Joliet, IL

Erika Bungie032@aol.com from Gilbert, AZ to Ft Collins

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com from Joliet, IL to Gilbert, AZ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
can that trade work for all involved?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
FINALLY! talked to Kathy....she said Long Beach will not work for her because of cost of living..

Wish people would consider areas, not specific cities in the search.....you can live better outside a city you work in....just a thought..

posted Hide Post
KH, im in San Fernando CA. Write me back if you want to swap. Senority is 6/91

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
K H, I work at the Apple Valley PO, its about 1hr or so North of Temecula area (cost of living much lower then Temecula). I am trying to get to Waukon, Iowa or close. If you come across a 3way that would work. Please let me know. My start date is 03/00, regular positions only.

cindycollins@myarbonne.com

Thanks

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post