Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Antonio, TX to Florida locations...multi-exchange considered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Antonio, TX to Florida locations...multi-exchange considered Login/Join

posted
If you’re in Florida and would like to move to Texas or enter into a multi-way exchange, let me know. All locations in Florida will be considered.
Six years seniority with a nice dismount route which has business, apartments and a few boxes and curbside. Good area and plenty of overtime if desired. Good union representation as well. No state income tax. Text or email me 210-790-8011 and svtii@icloud.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ramon Urias,

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ramon,, what part of fla wasn;t you wanted I use to know? someone in fla is wanting Rock Hill SC and I know a lady in Rock Hill wanting my office. And then I would your office, not seen many 3 ways work that would be a 4 way but seems none of us are getting anywhere. Just let me know thanks Blaine

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking at options

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post