Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    So Calif. to Texas, Oklahoma or Kansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
So Calif. to Texas, Oklahoma or Kansas Login/Join
 
posted
Im in Santa Clarita Ca. North of LA. 30min from beaches and 1 hr from ski resorts. Sen date of 1/98. 3 large bidding offices lots of OT if desired.
 
Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DM, do you know a Matt Vanderlip at your station? Is he still looking to transfer to Oregon?
 
Posts: 338 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI DMIOSE WHAT HAPPEN IN BROKEN ARROW I THOUGHT YOU HAD A MUTUAL EXCHANGE WITH BA CARRIER..I AM LOOKING TO GET TO ALBUQUERQUE,NM FOR FAMILY REASONS..CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN SAL DINARO...918-355-3745...THANK YOU...
quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
Im in Santa Clarita Ca. North of LA. 30min from beaches and 1 hr from ski resorts. Sen date of 1/98. 3 large bidding offices lots of OT if desired.
 
Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know Matt, but hes no longer at our office. He could at be a another station, but I havnt heard from him for a while.


quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
DM, do you know a Matt Vanderlip at your station? Is he still looking to transfer to Oregon?
 
Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wasn't ready to go


quote:
Originally posted by sal dinaro:
HI DMIOSE WHAT HAPPEN IN BROKEN ARROW I THOUGHT YOU HAD A MUTUAL EXCHANGE WITH BA CARRIER..I AM LOOKING TO GET TO ALBUQUERQUE,NM FOR FAMILY REASONS..CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN SAL DINARO...918-355-3745...THANK YOU...
quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
Im in Santa Clarita Ca. North of LA. 30min from beaches and 1 hr from ski resorts. Sen date of 1/98. 3 large bidding offices lots of OT if desired.
 
Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI DMIOSE IF YOU COULD FIND SOMEONE IN ALBUQUERQUE,NM.WHO WANTS TO COME TO SO CALF.HOPING WE COULD A 3-WAY MUTUAL EXCHANGE,I AM LOOKING TO GET TO ALBUQUERQUE,NM..FOR FAMILY REASONS...GIVE ME A CALL SAL DINARO 918-355-3745..THANK YOU...
quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
She wasn't ready to go


quote:
Originally posted by sal dinaro:
HI DMIOSE WHAT HAPPEN IN BROKEN ARROW I THOUGHT YOU HAD A MUTUAL EXCHANGE WITH BA CARRIER..I AM LOOKING TO GET TO ALBUQUERQUE,NM FOR FAMILY REASONS..CALL ME AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN SAL DINARO...918-355-3745...THANK YOU...
quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
Im in Santa Clarita Ca. North of LA. 30min from beaches and 1 hr from ski resorts. Sen date of 1/98. 3 large bidding offices lots of OT if desired.
 
Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMIOSES91350:
Im in Santa Clarita Ca. North of LA. 30min from beaches and 1 hr from ski resorts. Sen date of 1/98. 3 large bidding offices lots of OT if desired.
Just wondering if u ever got a mutual transfer?
 
Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    So Calif. to Texas, Oklahoma or Kansas


More Eagle Empire Websites: Kauai | Travel Blog