Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual exchange Charleston Sc to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual exchange Charleston Sc to Florida Login/Join

posted
My name is Mark, I'm looking for a Mutual Exchange from Beautiful Charleston Sc. to a small beach town in Florida, listed below. I'm a 14 year regular, currently I'm holding T6 position.I'm in the East Bay Street Office,7 offices to bid from, great supervisors, overtime if wanted.Looking to relocate to one of the following Beach Towns,in Florida:St. Augustine,Fernandina Beach,Fort Walton Beach, Panama City,New Smyrna Beach My cell is 843-696-8970, my email markmar0607@gmail.com, I look forward to all responses

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MFM,

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MFM:
My name is Mark, I'm looking for a Mutual Exchange from Beautiful Charleston Sc. to a small beach town in Florida, listed below. I'm a 14 year regular, currently I'm holding T6 position.I'm in the East Bay Street Office,7 offices to bid from, great supervisors, overtime if wanted.Looking to relocate to one of the following Beach Towns,in Florida:St. Augustine,Fernandina Beach,Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, My cell is 843-696-8970, my email markmar0607@gmail.com, I look forward to all responses

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post