Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland, Oregon to Bend, OR A/C + stereo routes +$2,000 for moving expenses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, Oregon to Bend, OR A/C + stereo routes +$2,000 for moving expenses Login/Join

posted
Seniority date of 4/5/14 I'm more than halfway up the office seniority since the majority of the recent CCA conversions happened after I transferred in. The next senior carriers are 10-11years in...so if you want to be closer to Portland or Vancouver or wherever, this is better than transferring through E-Reassign. You can txt me anytime at 623-341-5420, thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtBcondo.com,

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 01 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 27 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bend, in central Oregon.

Posts: 12 | Location: United States | Registered: 01 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm will also donate $1000 to whomever is willing to swap or retire/swap, thanks!

posted Hide Post
It's too hot and green here in Portland, it was 45 today, hopefully someone in Bend is tired of the cold snowy slushy conditions or the smell of wildfires in the summer.

posted Hide Post
FYI, my current route just got a brand new vehicle with a/c and stereo! And all the P+L routes at my station are supposedly getting the new vehicles within the next few weeks. I'm also willing to up the ante to sweeten the pot up to 2k (for moving expenses etc.) if you have at least 2 years seniority in Bend.

posted Hide Post
Last chance for cash, what's your price? I'm next in line on e-reassign and there's an opening this month.