Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Meridian (Boise) Idaho to basically almost anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meridian (Boise) Idaho to basically almost anywhere Login/Join

posted
Hello! I work in Meridian Idaho, about 10 miles from Boise. Seniority is 6/05. Am open to hearing offers from anywhere. Please respond with your info and details if interested. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vancouver, Wa, senority 02/2013.
Patch97236@yahoo.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Covington, WA Seniority date 4/04.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 28 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening. Fort Lauderdale carrier here looking to move to Meridian ASAP. Seniority date 9/15

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ocean Beach, San Diego Ca Seniority date 5/06 city carrier. Let me know, looking for a change of pace.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am in Chico, CA. Seniority date 8/16 here. Plenty of OT, college town, beautiful park just yards away from station

Posts: 1 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: 24 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in mill creek wa. About 30 mins north of Seattle. The office is all mounted routes. There is plenty of overtime if you are into that. My seniority date is oct of 2000 so you would be able to keep all of your seniority. Let me know what you think. Brandon at pstmn1@yahoo.com

Bkk

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern California? Seniority date 8/98

Posts: 20 | Registered: 04 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m a regular (9/18) in Spokane living in CDA. Been trying to get to your area for some time.
Call txt email anytime.
Thanks, Rob
425-772-3027
Robiewest@yahoo.com

Posts: 44 | Location: N of Seattle 45min Everett,snohomish county | Registered: 12 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bellflower Calif? Want overtime? If so 100,000 a year seniority date for me 8/98.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Anchorage, Alaska. Seniority 5/2005. Total Cost of Living in Alaska (TCOLA) shows as 25% non-taxable pay added to Gross pay. Permanent Residents also receive a yearly Dividend (PFD) from the state of Alaska. Lots of outdoor activites: Hiking, Fishing, Hunting, Skiing, etc. Beautiful mountain views, Green summers and white winters.

I have family in the Boise area, and would like to move my family there as well.

Posts: 4 | Location: Anchorage, AK | Registered: 15 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern California Bellflower 30 minutes from the beach hour from the local mountains my seniority date is 8/98 if it's overtime you want it's here all Olds this year made over 1000, 000. $$ this year 5626588400 Robbie

posted Hide Post
I live in Calimesa ca which is next to Yucaipa ca. The island empire. Small office with 4 routes but will probably expand to 5 because of new housing being built. Route im on is curbside and nbu. No walking. Definitely a retirement route. if interested, text me 909 556 4598. Dean. Thank you for your time

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post