Originally posted by SPOT:
How to post a mutual transfer ad:
1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"
- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.
firstname.lastname@example.org andy will you be interested in Absecon New Jersey? reply to email@example.com cp(609)816-4958
anyone looking to come to maryland close to washington dc in virginia lots of over time
greenboro, nc to salisbury or sorrounding areas. lots of overtime if desired. 4 other big offices to bid from. seniority date is 3/2002. if interested pls call rose at 561-385-7054.
IAM SENIORITY OCT/93
I WORK IN BROOKLYN , NY 11210, I AM VERY INTERESTING TO SWAP IN CHARLOTTE, NC
I AM SENIORITY OCT/93
I AM WORKING IN BROOKLYN,NY 11210, I AM VERY INTERESTING TO SWAP IN CHARLOTTE, NC
YOU MAY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org