Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Instructions for Posting Ads
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instructions for Posting Ads Login/Join

Picture of SPOT
posted
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 26 | Location: Post Office | Registered: 22 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LONGISLAND TO NC

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPOT:
How to post a mutual transfer ad:

1. Select the proper craft. (Mail Handlers, custodial, and others please use "All Others")
2. Click on New >> Discussion
3. In the Subject area enter where you are now and where you want to transfer to. (For example: Dallas to Orlando)
4. In the Message section include pertinent information. Information can include your name, position, duty hours, seniority date and related comments. Example:
"Dallas to Orlando. My seniority date is June 2, 1991 and I wish to transfer to Orlando to be near Walt Disney World. Plenty of OT available in Dallas. All offers considered. Bill, 555-555-5555"

- Posting is free - forum registration is required.
- Since each mutual transfer request is a separate message, forum members can post replies about each specific transfer request.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andy Beltran
posted Hide Post
To: New Jersey Bergen County perfer Hackensack
Name Andy Beltran
Position: Regualr Letter Carriers
Office seniorty: 10/94
Email: Andyzlife@yahoo.com
Phone 201-377-2397
cell 904-899-3507
Comments: Need for family reason ASAP. No state tax, warn weather all years around, 30 min to St. Augusine, 2 hour to Orlando

Posts: 6 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: 27 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
andyzlife@yahoo.com andy will you be interested in Absecon New Jersey? reply to gntominer2025@gmail.com cp(609)816-4958

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to go to Pittsburgh area coming from Burlington NC I'm a t-7 great routes ot available

Posts: 1 | Location: Burlington,Nc 27215 | Registered: 06 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Is there any way that old postings can get deleted or if the person has already got the swap??

Also, is there a way to monitor, that if a member does not sign-on the site, that the postings should go away, to save time and effort for the ones really trying to swap???

Just thoughts from someone who has been patiently trying for 4 years...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like Beans!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 29 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone looking to come to maryland close to washington dc in virginia lots of over time

Posts: 17 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone looking to come to maryland close to dc in va email me at www.towchase@aol.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 21 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
greenboro, nc to salisbury or sorrounding areas. lots of overtime if desired. 4 other big offices to bid from. seniority date is 3/2002. if interested pls call rose at 561-385-7054.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 13 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
can we get all users to put an email on the profile account or on postings??

too many scammers, going under different names and making promises they can't keep....

is there anyone montoring these boards?? especially the Discussion Board, i t should be just for that, DISCUSSIONS, not postings....

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a number you can call to report fraudulent muntual transfers!

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IAM SENIORITY OCT/93
I WORK IN BROOKLYN , NY 11210, I AM VERY INTERESTING TO SWAP IN CHARLOTTE, NC

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM SENIORITY OCT/93
I AM WORKING IN BROOKLYN,NY 11210, I AM VERY INTERESTING TO SWAP IN CHARLOTTE, NC
YOU MAY CONTACT ME BY EMAIL estherlolong@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post