Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Instructions for Posting Ads
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instructions for Posting Ads Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I hear ya Rachel....

and wish people would not post there swaps here, there is a place for that..

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how do I post

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey hey anyone here wanna transfer to bay area? i am looking to transfer in LA or Orange county..

russgriz14

Posts: 5 | Location: San Mateo | Registered: 31 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for a Mutual swap from Manchester,New Hampshire to Phoenix,Arizona or Las Vegas, Nevada.

Seniority 3/18/17

Large office, lots of overtime available if wanted. No state tax. 40 min from Boston.

Posts: 22 | Location: Manchester,New Hampshire  | Registered: 07 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From NYC midtown Manhattan to Suncoast district in Florida

Daisy Espinosa

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my is Shinda R Thomas needing to transfer to Dallas from Houston!! My husband got a promotion and I need to relocate!! I’m at the Beechnut location! Close to the southwest area and close to Katy!! If someone in Arlington Grand Prairie Duncanville Plano Irving DeSoto is willing to swap with pls let me! I will be ever so grateful

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South Salem, Oregon to Dallas, tx

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 May 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris. I work out of the post office in Hollywood Florida off of Polk Street my wife and I are interested in moving to fort Myers because all of her family lives there. And we just had a newborn so we could use the help. If you're still interested in a mutual swap please let me know my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com and my phone number is 305-684-7820 thank you

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris. I work out of the post office in Hollywood Florida off of Polk Street my wife and I are interested in moving to fort Myers because all of her family lives there. And we just had a newborn so we could use the help. If you're interested in a mutual swap please let me know my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com and my phone number is 305-684-7820 thank you.

P.S The post office has lots of overtime great area easy to transfer to Pembroke pines or one of the other 5 post offices in district.

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
posted 27 February 2024 05:28
Name:Taesung Rhee
Position:FTR City Carrier
Duty hours:7:45am til 4:15pm
Senority date:March 2019
Currently in Bristol Connecticut wishing to transfer to The following Cities:Fort Worth, Carrollton, or Plano Texas. Also for Florida Cities I wish to transfer with are Tallahassee and Ocala. My route is all walking, single family residence with a few businesses and some drive and dismount. OT in my office is given but not mandated. Wishing to transfer around June or later of 2024. Please contact me at 2037159113 or email me at taesungrhee@yahoo.com if interested.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 26 February 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post