Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    El Paso Tx to San Jacinto,Perris,Fontana,Hemet,Temecula anywhere in Inland Empire?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

El Paso Tx to San Jacinto,Perris,Fontana,Hemet,Temecula anywhere in Inland Empire? Login/Join

posted
My seniority is Sept 05,El Paso is a safe friendly city ,with over seven bidding stations,low cost of living.Sunny days mostly,dry heat,never humid.Im going back to Ca for family reasons.This city is growing more and more due to our military base Fort Bliss,a lot of new homes starting at about 100m.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ladycarrier:
My seniority is Sept 05,El Paso is a safe friendly city ,with over seven bidding stations,low cost of living.Sunny days mostly,dry heat,never humid.Im going back to Ca for family reasons.This city is growing more and more due to our military base Fort Bliss,a lot of new homes starting at about 100m.contact me at membr12stp@aol.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 28 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post