Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Miami,Fl. to North Carolina please!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miami,Fl. to North Carolina please!!!!!!!! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Looking to swap to Hickory, Concord, or the outskirts of Charlotte, NC. Have a few three ways lined up...(NY,Ohio,etc.) Seniority is 2/96. Great sation and bidding area. 2 minutes from the beach, Coconut Grove,Brickell Key, and more...Email me for more info at Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
Looking to swap to Hickory, Concord, or the outskirts of Charlotte, NC. Have a few three ways lined up...(NY,Ohio,etc.) Seniority is 2/96. Great sation and bidding area. 2 minutes from the beach, Coconut Grove,Brickell Key, and more...Email me for more info at Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The city of Durham is waiting for you with open arms. (-: You should also put your name in the Postal Record.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
lol..Yes,I know it is. People there are great. Still to far from our family but I havent completely crossed it off. Still trying for the three way. Thanks

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Anyone close to the east coast of North Carolina. I am a carrier in Miami, Fl. Veromusic4@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone close to the east coast of North Carolina. I am a carrier in Miami, Fl. Veromusic4@yahoo.com
I know that you want North Carolina, but if you decided to change your destination there is a guy from Virginia who is looking for a mutual transfer. If you need more information just let me know.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I was talking with a carrier from Virginia last week, if you are willing to get closer to North Carolina and would love to do this quit just e-mail me at claudiog1x@yahoo.com.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:

posted Hide Post
Call me. Tom F has someone in Raleigh who wants his area. He wants mine (Akron), and I would take yours, with you going to Raleigh 330-328-6842 or nghtrdr38@hotmail.com Michelle

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post