Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    washington DC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

washington DC Login/Join

posted
i cant believe no 1 wants to come to washington dc.. the nations capital..there are plenty of housing opportunity and OT..no hassle commute either car or subway...i need to be gone by june..will do a 3way..i need charlotte NC & surrounding area...or san diego& los angeles surrounding area..seniority date is 9/98.. dont want to have to start over as a ptf...PLEASE HELP..reply or email...rogzsane@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TARA ST JOHN,

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, this is Dales wife and I showed him your first message. I am trying to get him interested. We have a guy in Yucca Valley CA who is interested in our area in IN. We are wanting to move to VA or MD area, so maybe a 3 way could happen. But Dale is not a city person, so I need a little more info. If we lived in the country how far would he have to commute and are the homes really expensive. Any info you can give me will help. Thanks! Marj

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WELL U CAN LIVE IN A COUNTRY SEATING..THERE IS FT WASHINGTON, ACOOKEEK, WALDORF, AND CLINTON ALL WHICH ARE IN MARYLAND..MOST WORKERES IN DC LIVE IN MARYLAND..PG COUNTY WAS ONE OF THE AREAS HIT HARD SO HOMES ARE VERY INEXPENSIVE..THE WORK IN GEORGETOWN WHERE I AM IS VERY EASY...VERY LIL HILLS..THE ZONE IS 25%BUSINESS 25% RESIDENTS 35%APARTMENTS & CONDOS AND 15% EMBASSIES..OUR BUILDING SERVICE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE OF DC..POLITICIANS JUDGES LAWYERS DOCTORS AND MOSTLY ALL THE FOREIGN EMBASSIES..VA IS A LIL BIT MORE EXPENSIVE AS WELL AS DC THEY WERE NOT REALLY AFFECTED BY THE ECONOMIC CRUNCH..BUT THE COMMUTE IS NOT BAD AT ALL.. WE DONT GET THOSE GRIDLOCKS I HEAR ABOUT IN CALI.... ALSO THERE IS FLEXIBLE START TIMES 7:30 OR 8AM..UR COMMUTE DEPENDING WHICH ARE U CHOSE IS 45 MIN TOPS & THATS IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC..DC IS 50 MILE SQUARE VERY LIL AND IS SURROUNDED BY MD AND VA..IF U START YOUR COMMUTE B4 THE HEART OF RUSH HOUR LETS SAY A REPORTING TIME OF 7:30 U COULD LEAVE HOME @6:30 MAKE 2 WORK EARLY WITH TIME 2 SPARE..RUSH HOUR HERE IS HEAVY FROM 7:30 TO 9AM..any further questions or concerns feel free to email me rogzsane@gmail.com or call 202 465 1234..hope this helps...thanks 4 reply

posted Hide Post
So my next question is...are you interested in Yucca Valley CA? The guy living there loves it he just needs to come back to where is daughter is in Indiana. It is about an hour east of Los Angeles I think. Its been a while since he told me about it.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i will talk with my brother he is in san diego but willing 2 relocate 4 me..will give u a answer later on 2day

posted Hide Post
talk to my brother he does not want to live in that area..

posted Hide Post
I am willing to go to Yucca Valley. My office is in Fairfax, VA about 20 minutes south west of Washington DC. There is plenty of country living out here. Prince William County is nearby and is about all country living and the commute to Fairfax is very reasonable. Please email me meanniceguy@gmail.com if there is still interest or you have any more questions... Thank you Jason
quote:
Originally posted by Dale Martin:
So my next question is...are you interested in Yucca Valley CA? The guy living there loves it he just needs to come back to where is daughter is in Indiana. It is about an hour east of Los Angeles I think. Its been a while since he told me about it.

Posts: 3 | Location: Fairfax, VA | Registered: 28 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post