Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orlando, FL to eastern TN, SE Kentucky, NW Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando, FL to eastern TN, SE Kentucky, NW Georgia Login/Join

posted
My name is Dave Rogers. I am currently looking for a swap anywhere in these areas. My seniority date is 7/23/83. I am currently at the Union Park branch in Orlando. Contact me at rogersd@bellsouth.net or call 407-275-3871.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave Rogers. I was wondering if you would consider Lakewood, New Jersey (Jersey Shore). My Senority Date is 1/86. I've been trying to come to Orlando, Fl for awhile now to be near my kids. Contact me if your interested at diffoot@optonline.net. Edgar Diffoot

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
D Rogers,

There is a carrier trying to get to Orlando from Dallas and i am trying to get to Dallas. I am in Jonesboro Ga, 5 minutes south of the airport, My sen date is 04/03. I know that my sen. date is low but it is worth the try. give me a call and let me know what you think?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave,
Would you consider a nice western suburb of St. Louis. The Ballwin Post Office. My seniority date is June 1982. There is overtime available if desired. #314-913-9211 golfluvrs2@charter.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 12 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post