Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    $$ Mutual Transfer $$
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$$ Mutual Transfer $$ Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Winter is coming..... who wants sunny Southern CA ??? no rain gear, no pants, no drying out clothes, no starting car early, no Ice on windshield, Just sun and fun.. Long Beach, CA let me know !

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Douglas
there is a cathybud that wants to go to Ca. from Az. Maybe we could have her do a three way with us. She wants Vista I wouldn't mind Scottsdale. If you still want Indianapolis? I'm not sure how to do this. Let me know if you are interested. Katy (katytheboss@sbcglobal.net) or call 317-545-1926.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Sure would like that trade, Lets work it out..

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u be interested in going to wyoming

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey douglas u like west palm beach fl if so call me at 702-273-8702

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
where in Wyoming ?

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jana,

Hope you like Long Beach....and hope Doug would reconsider a 3 way with us...told him I would check with all 3 Postmasters to give him the best seniority, which would be his and wouldn't mind moving down to yours, just to get close to where I need to be....

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Douglas, you like West Palm Beach Fl if so call me at 559-994-7585

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Douglas,would you consider CT for a 3 way swap? Please let me know..thanks...aic473@aol.com

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
don't think that would work for me.. far east coast wasn't in the picture

posted Hide Post
Any more thoughts on sw Ohio?

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi douglas I would love to do a trade if you are interested. Just let me know. Just text call email me. Scottsdale is a great city!'

Posts: 34 | Registered: 28 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
come on Doug, let's do a 3 way,

you to Joliet, Cathy to LB and me to Scotsdale....

Cathy, i'll be there in a couple of weeks, if ya wannna hook up..

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post