Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ORLANDO TO PORTLAND, OR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ORLANDO TO PORTLAND, OR Login/Join

posted
altamonte springs -32714- (12 miles north of downtown orlando)
regular city carrier. plenty of overtime. 40+.
my seniority is: 4-03
im trying to get to portland to be near family.

my name is eric. if you have any questions, please call 407-928-7076.
email: usualname@aol.com
all offers considered.
regulars only please.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! would you concider puyallup wa. its about 2 and a half hours drive from portland OR. we have around 40 routes and there all mounted. If you are interested you can E-Mail me at craigleague@comcast.net or if you want you can call me at 253-579-5760 Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey there!
im sorry to say that im kinda set on portland.. i have friends and family there, and im already familiar with the city..
sorry. i wish i could help out.
THANK YOU for messaging me, i really appreciate it.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric are you still looking to move to Portland? Service date is 12/97 contact me Dave 360 834-5650

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a three way if you still want to come to Portland. Call Me Dave Moreland 360 834-5650

Posts: 27 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Eric do you know anyone in your office wanting to get to Ny?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 30 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eric, still trying to reach you. Are you ready to come to Portland? Would like to put this together by June 2010 Dave 360 834-5650 or e-mail sherylmoreland@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
David, where are you and where do you want to go?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Rose city station in downtown Portland Oregon I'm a regular carrier with start date of 12-97 Lots of ot if wanted.Looking to get to Tampa. House is sold ready to go Asap