Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Port Angeles, WA to Eastern Wa or Idaho
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Port Angeles, WA to Eastern Wa or Idaho Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer to Wenatchee, Pullman, Ellensburg, Moses Lake, Spokane, Moscow, or other cities in Eastern Wa or Idaho for family reasons. Port Angeles is a nice office with 14 routes and a great group of co-workers. We live in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains and enjoy mild weather and plenty of outdoor recreation.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone out there from Eastern Washington or Idaho who wants to come to Port Angeles? Maybe you know someone in your office who might be interested?

posted Hide Post
I see that some of you out there have looked at my request, but I have not heard from any of you. If you have any questions you can e-mail me. slicstoothoff@q.com

posted Hide Post
Chad looked at your post but didn't respond cuz I'm in las vegas and want to get to where you are. if we can find a way for or three way or you would consider las vegas, I'm ready'

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
skycap
Vegas would be fun for about a week or two but I would not want to live there, thanks for the response. Good luck. Washington is a great place to live.

posted Hide Post
Chad
Call me at 702-431-6877 or email me at skycap055@hotmail.com. I can get you to spokane and me to port angles.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you're still looking, but would you consider CA? I'm in Hanford, which is central CA, but was born in Wenatchee and the summers are about the same. Winters aren't as intense here, no snow!

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tjones

I'm sorry, but California does not intrest me at all. I would love to get to Wenatchee though. Thanks for the thought. Good luck

posted Hide Post
Hi Chad,
I sent a reply to your email address. I'm in N. Utah, not to far from where you want to be...
If you don't get the email, please call me ASAP 435-881-0314
Tom Gale

Posts: 6 | Location: Logan Utah | Registered: 16 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a ptf position on ereassign for wapato wa if any of y'all are interested.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer? I'm very interested.

Posts: 27 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is a shot in the dark but are you still intested? I live in Spokane Valley and my sen. date is: 1990

Posts: 8 | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm a regular carrier in Spokane. 7 bidding stations. Plenty of OT if you want it. Text me @ heyitstony@comcast.net if you are interested.

Posts: 27 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 25 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer. Im in Northern utah. Ogden area. My # is 801 837 8893.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi chad ,if you hear from anyone in alaska who would want port angeles tere is a carrier in wenatchee who wants to come to alaska, possible 3way trade?

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post