Postal Forums
Tempe, Arizona to Bloomington, Indiana or surronding area's.

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/1623962077

27 February 2012, 22:41
Arvine Carter
Tempe, Arizona to Bloomington, Indiana or surronding area's.
Arvine (Dobbin) Carter, five years of service, want to get back to Indiana to be close to family. Big city, sports, warm weather here in AZ. Plenty of OT here, cell 480-580-4466
05 March 2012, 13:49
JukeboxDJ
Arvine,

I can get you to Joliet, Il, just over the state line of IN, like a 4 hour drive to Bloomington....

just an idea, if you need to get close quick, as I need to get to AZ for health reasons....

Rick Jukeboxdj@aol.com
08 March 2012, 20:18
JukeboxDJ
Arvine,

Are you serious about a trade or not??....sent you email and post here.....please reply one way or the other...

Rick
09 March 2012, 19:19
JukeboxDJ
so what is your timeline?? and is Joliet an option for you??
10 March 2012, 20:42
JukeboxDJ
Arvine,

Joliet has 91 full time routes and 4 Aux routes. OTDL gets an average of 75 hours per quarter. I understand that you want Bloomington, but this would at least get you closer, then maybe you can get a switch from here to there. If you want me to get more info, just let me know. And summer time would work out for me too, just give me a date and we can get paperwork in, which could take up to 90 days, so the earlier, the better!!

Rick
12 March 2012, 18:51
tfly
Hi Arvine- I'm a city carrier in Bloomington who is interested in a transfer. I can't remember if I responded to your post. My seniority date is Feb. 2000. Im not interested in coming to Tempe, but perhaps a three way is within the realm of possibility. Ideally we would get to North Carolina but that seems awfully popular place to try and get to. Would consider Virginia. Definitely interested in Puerto Rico. Would consider West Coast and anywhere with proximity to mountains or ocean. Let me know if you have any ideas. Tom Flynn flynntom2004@yahoo.com
15 March 2012, 22:01
JukeboxDJ
Arvine,

I see you like to answer on here instead of personal emails...I can send you a sample letter of the transfer.....let's get it in soon, as like I said, it could take 90 days, so that would get us to June...you said summertime, so that would be it....let me know if you are serious about this, so I don't waste my time again on someone who takes time to answer and keep people hanging.....

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com