Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado to Hawaii, Florida or S. California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to Hawaii, Florida or S. California Login/Join

posted
I am a senior carrier in Greeley, CO and would like to work a few years in a different office before retirement. Greeley is a rural farm and ranch community of about 100,000 surrounded by farm land, cattle ranches and small towns. If you drive east out of town you are in the wide open plains of the west, if you go an hour west its the high country of the rocky mountains and all the beauty of the Colorado mountains. The great thing about Greeley's location is the weather is much nicer to work and live in than the harsh conditions of the high country. If you drive south an hour its the big city life of Denver and an hour north is the Wyoming boarder. I am looking to get to the sun coast of Florida, central coast of California or Hawaii for a few years before retiring just to experience a different area and work environment. I have a great route with views of the snow capped mountains and easy to delivery. My seniority is 1/1988, so I would like someone with good seniority so both myself and the other carrier would get a good route out of a trade. Email me at dak42454@comcast.net or call 970-302-3995 Thanks Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post