Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone? in AZ want IL?? i'm ready, are you?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone? in AZ want IL?? i'm ready, are you? Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I am a regular letter carrier, in Joliet, IL, with seniority of 12/87. I need to get to AZ for family reasons ASAP.

About area: Will County, which Joliet is in, is:
* 1st in population growth of all Illinois Counties
* Will County is 1st in new home construction in Illinois
* Joliet is the 14th fastest growing city of 100,000 or more in the US
* Bolingbrook is the 24th wealthiest zip code in Chicago land
* Will County is the 10th fastest growing county in the USA
* Will County is 36th Nationally in New Job Creation
* Will County is now 88th of the 100 Most Populous Counties in the USA.
* Has 2 Riverboats, Harrahs and Empress.
* Minor League Baseball team (Joliet Jackhammers).
* NASCAR and IRL, NHRA, CART, IROC racing tracks.

OT is available and has 90+ routes in the office.

Will consider all mutual trades, even 3 way or more, if it could work out. Email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com or call the cell 815-685-9374 if you have questions or ideas!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
have you at all asked your wife about a direct trade to Long Beach ?

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
come on people.....someone in AZ has to be one of the lookers...let's work something out or if there is someone in AZ that wants Long Beach, CA, we got a good 3 way trade here...let's get the ball rolling!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Thanks suflex, i'll keep an eye out for you too

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Juke is full of it Smiler~~ too many posts.. nobody wants ..

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
here we go again.....ok Doug, go look, you have WAY more posts than I, plus you use 2 different names....whatever, if ya don't wanna switch, ok... i'll wait it out, sure something will happen.... I can get closer than Long Beach now, so good luck with yours....