Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mesquite Texas to Carrollton Texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mesquite Texas to Carrollton Texas Login/Join

posted
I am trying to get to Mesquite Texas. I have someone from Carrollton Texas who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. Anyone want to move a little North of Dallas and still live in Texas. This is the next thing I am trying to do to get to Mesquite is a three way. My seniority is 5/86 and the other guys is 9/97. Please call me Debbie (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie119,

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to Mesquite Texas. I have someone from Carrollton Texas who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. Anyone want to move a little North of Dallas and still live in Texas. This is the next thing I am trying to do to get to Mesquite is a three way. My seniority is 5/86 and the other guys is 9/97. Please call me Debbie (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Im trying to get to Mesquite Texas. I have someone from Carrollton Texas who wants to come to Fort Lauderdale. Anyone want to move a little North of Dallas and still live in Texas. This is the next thing I am trying to do to get to Mesquite is a three way. My seniority is 5/86 and the other guys is 9/97. Please call me Debbie (954)650-8516 or email me at brighteyes119@comcast.net