Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mill Valley CA 94941 to HAWAII
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mill Valley CA 94941 to HAWAII Login/Join

posted
Seeking mutual transfer from Mill Valley, California (CA, just North of San Francisco) to preferably Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740 or Hilo, Hawaii 96720 (HI) but am willing after three years to consider any island, that puts me closer to my wife who lives in Keauhou (So I am ready to move immediately). Plenty of OT opportunities. Strong union. Been in office since 11/1985 (am currently number 4), with the same route for over 30 years . Contact Don (650) 888-5912 call/text. Mahalo.

Hawaii, Big Island, Kauai, Maui, Oahu

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alohaology,

Posts: 14 | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Am willing after three years to consider any island, that puts me closer to my wife

posted Hide Post
Yep, still hoping to find a mutual trade to Hawaii from Mill Valley, CA. Contact Don (650) 888-5912 call/text. Mahalo.

posted Hide Post
Aloha! Still seeking transfer to the Big Island of Hawaii, prefer Kona, but will to entertain any island location at this point. Haven't seen my wife since January due to travel restrictions. Mahalo!

posted Hide Post
Still seeking trade to Kailua Kona as of March 2021. At last check was No. 2 on ereassign, but haven't seen my wife since Jan 2020 due to COVID and am hoping to at least be in the same state if not the same island.

posted Hide Post
Still hoping to find a transfer to Kona from Mill Valley. Am ready to move, as my wife lives in the home we own in Kealakekua. My hire date is 11/1985, but don't care what yours is, if it gets me home. Mahalo!

posted Hide Post
Aloha! Still keeping the hope alive I will find a trade to Kailua-Kona Hawaii 96740. Ready to move immediately, wife lives in Kealakekua. Mahalo! Don (650)888-5912 text/call