Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking for Putnam/Yorktown/ Mahopac NY from Tucson AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for Putnam/Yorktown/ Mahopac NY from Tucson AZ Login/Join

posted
Hi all

Letter carrier looking to move to NY for family reasons, seniority date is 6/99 anyone want to get out of the cold???

contact info
520-331-8587
tcr123@cox.net

Tom

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tom,
I will keep my eyes out for you. Where exactly is it that you want to go and what is it near? Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi-

My name is Robert. Sen 4/97 Im a regular in the Poughkeepsie(NY) office. It is about a half hour from Yorktown. If we could find someone interested in transfering from south carolina to where you are we could do a three way. If interested please let me know. Im trying to get to my wife and kids who have already relocated to Myrtle Beach. Thanks!

-Robert
845-797-7060

Posts: 64 | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way, My second job is yorktown and I do the commute about 4 days a week from poughkeepsie. -Robert

Posts: 64 | Registered: 15 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post