Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Lower taxes than New Jersey!!! Home of Penn State University!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lower taxes than New Jersey!!! Home of Penn State University! Login/Join

posted
My name is Rich (in State College, PA) and I am looking for a mutual exchange with a fellow full-time letter carrier from Ocean County or Monmouth County, New Jersey! Home of PSU, beautiful town, safe, no crime, great coworkers and plenty of overtime if desired! Family reasons. All inquiries will be considered. My seniority is 2/19/2005. Please contact me at (814) 308-4769 or rcebrick@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 05 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Rich,
I see that you are looking to transfer to Ocean County or Monmouth County, NJ. Well, I work in Lakewood, NJ which is Ocean County. I am trying to transfer to Orlando, Fl or surrounding areas. If we can find someone from Orlando, Fl to transfer to State College, PA, we might be able to do a three way swap. My seniority is 1/86 and full time letter carrier. It would work out great for us. If you find someone that's willing to swap with us, that would be great. I will keep my eyes open also. Good luck with your transfer. If you find someone, you can reach me at (732) 370-0285 or diffoot@optonline.net My name is Edgar.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, fellow Blue Shirt. You may be just what I'm looking for. My name is Jeff and I live in NW New Jersey. I work in Dover, NJ. I have been looking to relocate to the State College area. Kindly let me know if this will work for you too. tappclan@hotmail.com
Thanks, Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Rich:
My name is Rich (in State College, PA) and I am looking for a mutual exchange with a fellow full-time letter carrier from Ocean County or Monmouth County, New Jersey! Home of PSU, beautiful town, safe, no crime, great coworkers and plenty of overtime if desired! Family reasons. All inquiries will be considered. My seniority is 2/19/2005. Please contact me at (814) 308-4769 or rcebrick@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wanna come to 33710 florida?

myoutboards@yahoo.com

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post